Doubleout.com

12.13.2005

This spot is reserved...

It is reserved for the Tuesday post that will be coming on Tuesday afternoon. Stay tuned and be sure to check back in. In the meantime, you can read and comment on other posts.

*Update* 02:13pm Tuesday December 13

I told you I would post something, but I don't think we will have a Tuesday game this week. I know all of you are sad but here is what we can do. If you leave a comment with a Christmas Wish List, that way all of your friends that check this site out will have a good idea what to get you this year. Seeing as there is only like 11 or 12 shopping days left, and I still need to buy you something.

I promise to have a great holiday edition Tuesday game next week, maybe we can play "how many hairs does Patrick have on his chest?". You would take a guess and whoever gets closest will win (kind of like when stores fill a bathtub with jellybeans and everyone gets a guess). Now all I need is a volunteer to actually count the hairs on my chest. Just leave a comment if you are interested in this job. If you are applying for the counter position, please make sure you have warm hands, and you must have a soft touch around my nipples...they are very very sensitive!

Well, I got to get some shopping done-
Patrick

8 Comments:

  • I wish my husband would take me to go see "Rent" or the new Harry Potter movie, I wish my boobs were bigger...wait, it's not that kind of wish list?

    Oh ok...here goes...
    I would like new charms for my Italian charm bracelet, decorations for my new office and a new car, as mine is dead. May my car rest in peace, or pieces, as it were.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 13/12/05 2:28 PM  

  • We waited all day for.....Nothing!! I wish there was a Tuesday game this week. hee hee

    No thanks on the chest hair counting, some things are better left a mystery.

    I wish that every one has a happy and healthy holiday. Other than that, I already got what I need, a wonderful boyfriend and a great group of friends.
    Oh and big boobs! hee hee

    By Blogger Michelle, at 13/12/05 2:40 PM  

  • I have been waiting to get a chance to touch you. I will do it!

    And thats all I want for christmas this year.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 13/12/05 3:12 PM  

  • Hi Patrick,

    You left a comment at my humble blog some months back about that Pool player with the dubious pic. I do check in here every once in awhile, even entering contests way after they're over. Heh heh.

    Take care, Patrick.

    By Blogger Tigrrr, at 13/12/05 11:46 PM  

  • Special FYI:

    Kristen and Eric (E) had a baby girl on December 13th at around 12:30 a.m.

    I belive her name is Camdyn.
    (Rob is not great with details)

    For those of you who don't know them, E was the best man at our wedding.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 14/12/05 10:07 AM  

  • Congrats E and Kristen! I hope the baby has more hair than Eric does!

    Merry Christmas!

    By Blogger Patrick, at 14/12/05 2:05 PM  

  • maybe the name was cayboom

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 15/12/05 12:09 PM  

  • Patrick, will sometime in the weekend of Jan 6 work for you for shooting some darts in your home bar? Up there in NK?

    By Blogger Zeeple, at 17/12/05 8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home