Doubleout.com

12.05.2005

Quest for Inspirado.

Sometimes I come to this site with plans of the ultimate update. You know what I am talking about, one of those really good entries that get the people around here talking. But when I get here my mind goes...well, blank. I search for inspiration and think of the things I have done in the past few days and hope that something great happened that I could tell you about.

Like right now I am considering telling you about missing Abby in the Christmas Parade cause I was helping my man Erick (Stick) with some remodeling work. I was conflicted and would have loved to see her marching (please send pics if you have any to pdelston@verizon.net), but I had already promised to help, and I was glad to have that opportunity to learn a ton of new stuff.

I could also fill you in on this past Friday, when Mia and I put up our Christmas Tree and decorated the house. I am such a holiday fagola! We had fun and didn't even argue about how the lights looked when they were put on (Over the past 7 years, we have come up with an Xmas decorating plan, cause usually I would put the lights on and she would claim they weren't right, then I would rip them off the tree with "great vengeance and furious anger" and Maria would end up doing it the right way. Now, I put the tree together, then she does the lights, then we both put the ornaments up...it's a nice plan of attack.). We had a nice evening and got some new festive items at the Big K.

I could tell you about Saturday night, shooting darts at the PLMS and getting doubleout.com alum Michelle (birthday girl) as my partner. We played well but came up a little bit short of the title (we took 3rd). We all seemed to have a good time, although I didn't get to see any boobies, and I really like seeing boobies on Saturdays!

I can complain about the fact that when you are having one of those really-really good sex dreams, and you wake up right before you make your "O Face" (you know what I'm sayin!). Son of a bitch! I hate when that happens...don't you?

I might even share watching the damn Steelers lose to the Bungholes, but I am sure that you all got to enjoy that shite as much as we did. F*ck Ohio (sorry azrael)!

Well, I am not sure what I want to tell you about, so I am just gonna go and think of something for tomorrow.

Inspire me with a comment...please!-
Patrick

PS...If you are reading this Maria, it was you in that dream...you are the only one I dream about. ;)

2 Comments:

  • Yeah...the mid 1880's

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/12/05 9:35 AM  

  • Pat i can post comments again thanks for the little tip.
    why is it that everyone else figured out how to do it but dumb ass me couldn't. oh well whatever.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/12/05 10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home