Doubleout.com

11.29.2005

Days go by...

This past weekend was fun. I hung with friends, played some decent darts, got some holiday shopping done, and watched some good football games. But that all came to a screeching halt last night, when I watched the Steelers get destroyed by the Colts (my second favorite team, but I hate them when they play the Black and Gold). Mia, Toul, Gef, and I sat dumbfounded at the beating we were handed by Peyton and the boys. I rarely question Bill Cowher, but he made some of the worst decisions I have ever seen in this game. I won't point them all out, cause that will only annoy me further, but let's just say he could have done some things differently.

Now Tuesday is here and I hope to get some other things accomplished. I have some laundry to finish, my hair is almost a 1/4 long so it needs a good cutting, plan on having lunch with Touly, maybe shop a little more, start and compete in this weeks Tuesday Game, maybe drop a deuce or 2, learn a new slang sex term (like "Gonzo" -noun- A semi-erect penis. Called so for its similarity to Gonzo, from the Muppets, nose.), and maybe put up some Christmas lights. Wow, that sounds like a lot of work! We will see how much I can handle.

So Tuesday's game will go like this. Guess a number between 13 and 276. You can't guess twice in a row, but you can guess unlimited times. The first person to get the number right, will win 3 "Got Shocker?" stickers to give out as Christmas gifts! So take your shot/shots, but remember...no 2 guesses is a row! Which means, if two people (and I am not just talking about Michelle and Sarah), keep going after each other, they could get a bunch of chances in just one afternoon of boring work! If nobody gets it on the first day, I will narrow the numbers on Wednesday sometimes.

Everyone...take a shot...just put your name and your guess...easy as hell! I am getting a Gonzo just thinking about all the people that will play this week's game!

Good luck-
Patrick

55 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home