Doubleout.com

12.06.2005

Tuesday's game got bigger.

Why don't we play "Tuesday's, Beat my caption" for old times sake! I just thought a few of you might be missing this classic game. You all know how it works, but for some of our newer fans I will go over it quickly. Look at the photo, think of something clever, leave it as a comment, and pray that I think you are funny. Easy huh? Let's do this shit!


"I've seen my share of furry bushes in my day, but this takes the cake!"

Think you got what it takes to beat that caption? I don't think you have what it takes...but that's just me. Wanna prove me wrong? Go ahead, I am not afraid to admit when I am wrong. But I am afraid of success, so don't tell anyone how talented I am...thanks!

Smell ya later-
Patrick

16 Comments:

  • Apparently the designated driver program has not yet caught on.

    By Blogger Michelle, at 6/12/05 7:48 AM  

  • If you don't know where you are going, you will wind up somewhere else.

    By Blogger Michelle, at 6/12/05 8:03 AM  

  • Death by giant Sea Urchin

    By Blogger Michelle, at 6/12/05 10:30 AM  

  • If that's what I think it is on that truck. It best be coming to my house!!!! I'll smoke it all! OK,I just might share some.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/12/05 8:55 PM  

  • They said take what you can carry.Talk about being greedy, these people took the whole truck load and then some.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/12/05 9:02 PM  

  • Bigfoots sex toy....bet you can't buy that at Sassy Sensations.

    By Blogger Michelle, at 7/12/05 7:41 AM  

  • i guess it is time to shave my "bus--h" hair.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/12/05 8:40 AM  

  • Michele and Buz pack up for a weekend vacation.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/12/05 9:32 AM  

  • Michele and Buz pack up for a weekend vacation.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/12/05 9:32 AM  

  • Snoop Dog's new tour bus.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/12/05 10:10 AM  

  • "Michele and Buz pack up for a weekend vacation."

    You can say that again...oh wait, you already did.

    :)

    By Blogger Patrick, at 7/12/05 1:21 PM  

  • I don't know why that did that... god knows I never repeat myself.

    :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/12/05 1:54 PM  

  • Bush. We got bush.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/12/05 9:36 PM  

  • Well, I guess we know what happened to Alvin, Simon and Theodore.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/12/05 9:37 PM  

  • I always knew the Scooby Doo van held a bunch of dopers.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/12/05 9:53 AM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Tigrrr, at 9/12/05 1:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home