Doubleout.com

5.21.2005

What am I hungry for?

Son of a bitch, I hate when I feel the need to get my grub upon, and I don't know what the hell will stop the rumblin' in my tummy. The time is 10 something am, but I am not sure if I want ribs or waffles, a cheeseburger or frosted flakes, a juicy steak or pop-tarts. Maybe I'll just have a smoke and try to move on with my day, but I don't think my brain is smart enough to out wit my stomach (cause my stomach is a smart ass mo-fo).

I hope I survive long enough to figure out what I want, if not, I loved you all!

Patrick

UPDATE!! UPDATE!! 11:31 am 5.21.05
The Hot Sausage sub from J&S was just what the belly ordered and I feel like a nap is in order, although the Boss might not like me sleeping while on the job. Oh well, 2pm should be here soon enough.

8 Comments:

  • Thanks for not eating me!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 28/6/05 3:13 PM  

  • its funny that I googled the topic because I am hungry and found this instead of an idea.

    By Blogger Dustin, at 27/4/08 2:30 PM  

  • me too. odd.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 20/9/08 5:22 PM  

  • hehe...me too.
    well, i searched,
    "what am i hungry for"
    blah. you don't help meh.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/4/09 3:47 PM  

  • seriously... did the same thing... someone should do a website that has a questionaire that asks what soundsgood and come up with a bunch of suggestions... could be serious dough in that!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 18/12/10 6:26 PM  

  • MMMmmmm dough...

    By Blogger Unknown, at 18/4/11 6:19 PM  

  • I also got to this page by searching 'what am I hungry for?' =]

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 14/8/11 8:16 PM  

  • Unhelpful! I still don't know what to eat.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 13/1/13 12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home