Doubleout.com

10.21.2005

Too many to count.


Well it seems as though this past Tuesday game was a success. There were 47 comments last time I checked, and that makes it the most popular thread ever on here! Way to go everyone, and I hope you liked the game.

In other news...HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABBY!!! Thats right, Abigail's Birthday was this Thursday (although her party is today). My baby girl is growing up so damn fast! If you could leave her a little birthday wish, that would be so cool! Thanks.

Talk to you all very soon, as I am going to try and make more time for this-
Patrick

3 Comments:

  • Abby I hope that you have a wonderful Birthday that is filled with family, friends and lots of love.
    Happy Birthday Abby!!

    By Blogger Michelle, at 21/10/05 9:59 AM  

  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY dear ABBY. Sorry we can't be there tonight, but we will be thinking of you. We will bring your presents for you next friday. See ya real soon.
    from, Michele, Therese, and Herb

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 21/10/05 1:56 PM  

  • I love you Bub. Hope you had a great birthday party! I think you had fun singing "Yeah Ya" and shaking it like a Polaroid picture.

    Love, Mama and Daddy too

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 24/10/05 10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home