Doubleout.com

10.31.2005

So much to say.



Well first of all, I want to wish all of you a Happy Halloween! Make sure to check you mini boxes of "Nerds" for crushed glass, and check your candy bars for razor blades. Cause I want all of you to have a safe holiday.

Also, my sister Sarah married Rob this past Saturday. It had to be one of the best weddings of all time. Everyone I talked to gushed about how much fun they had, and how wonderful the day was. If you were there and had a good time (or just wanted to wish them some wedding bliss) leave a comment. Let us know what you liked about it, and how much fun you had. There will be a bigger write up on this soon, cause it seems as though I will have alot more time on my hands because I found out Sunday that the car dealership I work at will be closing/selling, and I am laid off as of today. So if any of you need some handy-man work done, I got a whole bunch of tools I don't know how to use! I am also for hire as a wedding date, as I promise to rock the dance floor with you.

Well, my body still hurts and I feel like taking a hot shower. So I am gonna say goodbye for now, but please let me know what you thought of this weekend. Thanks to everyone that helped out this weekend...you know who you are!

Patrick Elston (aka- Cheetah)

3 Comments:

  • Sorry to hear about your job Pat, try the Ford dealership on RT 22, I know a salesman there that should be replaced. hee hee

    Al and I wish Sarah and Rob all the best.

    By Blogger Michelle, at 31/10/05 11:27 AM  

  • I had a wonderful time at the wedding. It was one of the best weddings I've been to in a long time. Everyone looked so nice in their tuxs and beautiful dresses. I can't wait to see the pictures. Have a good time on your honeymoon Sarah and Dog.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/11/05 9:05 PM  

  • What, no Tuesday game..oh the inhumanity of it all. Now I know what it feels like to go through withdraws. Come back Pat...we need you. :)

    Hope all is well.

    By Blogger Michelle, at 3/11/05 1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home