Doubleout.com

10.04.2005

I feel it in my fingers!

*Random thought Alert* October and it feels like July...this weather is nutty.

Ok, so let's stop all this messing about! It's time for..."Tuesday's, Beat my Caption". And unlike the last few pictures, this one should get many responses. And I am not sure if you all forgot, but you are playing for a huge prize...a "Got Shocker?" sticker awaits the winner! So all you lurkers need to take a chance and say something damnit!

"Ain't G-Forces a Bitch?"

Thanks for playing, and also thanks for stopping by my little slice of E-Heaven. I really enjoy the time we spend together here. Also, please let me know if you are attending Rob's Bachelor party on the 14th (as we are getting cash together for the "Entertainment", and every little bit will help). You can email me pdelston@verizon.net for all the details and such.

Getting my singles ready-

Patrick

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home