Doubleout.com

9.01.2005

We've got a winner!

Well, Michelle...it has been a long time coming, but with your caption "And they say white men can't jump!!" you are this weeks winner! Congrats Michelle on all of your hard work and great comments over the last few months! It is you time to shine, girl.

And speaking of shining girls, Abby had a wonderful first day at school! Her and Diane had a good time with "Hey Yeamens!" (aka Mrs. Yeamens), and she even has the same music teacher as her mother Sarah did. Although his complexion hasn't gotten any better, neither has his personality from what I understand. I am very proud of Abby, and her mother, as they both display tremendous character and integrity in everything they do. I love you both! And as for Rob (I hope you are reading this)...get those damn papers signed so I can buy my bottles of Zambuca and continue getting ready to shake what my mama gave me!

Speaking of shaking what my mama gave me, my dance card for the wedding is getting filled up pretty fast (that happens when you have a reputation for knowing how to get down...cause as you all know by now, "I get Low!"), so you might want to sign up for a chance to "Boogie with Diddy"! Just so you all know, Maria and my Mom are both signed up for like 15 songs each!

Getting ready to "Get Low"-
Patrick

Damn! Ain't my Niece just the cutest little thing? She gets those good looks from her Uncle Pat. As if you didn't already know that.

4 Comments:

  • Yeah Abby is a cutie. But I'm not real sure she gets it all from you Pat. I think she gets it from her mom and dad and her aunt Kelly. Sorry Pat didn't mean to bust your bubble. I guess I see a little of you in her. That would be the smile. Well see you guys next weekend. Not going to Peanuts this weekend.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/9/05 6:39 PM  

  • Abby is a sweetheart and I don't think she looks anything like you Pat. But hey you make up for it in personality. he he he

    What..no Friday game slack ass..sheesh!!

    By Blogger Michelle, at 2/9/05 7:46 AM  

  • Slack ass...you've made me cry again. Thanks.

    I want a dance at my own wedding...is that too much to ask? How about "Cecelia"?

    I know I know Abby looks like Rob. But ask Shell H. who saw some old photos of me, I'm a little part of Abby too.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/9/05 9:36 AM  

  • PROPS to yborcigars for making me laugh last game...he he

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/9/05 9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home