Doubleout.com

9.30.2005

First time winner!


This week we have a first time winner and they go by the name of...Patrick? That's right you Sons-a-Bitches, I am the winner this week. Hey, it was my Birthday...you gotta problem with that. My caption of "My first Birthday, and I get a decorated Ding-Dong?" was good enough to win it, and I am not yet sure as to where I should put my new sticker. Maybe I will donate it to poverty stricken children?

For all of you not aware, there is a $1000 luck of the draw at the PLMS this Saturday. Not sure of the time, but if you get there around 7:30 you should be good. See you all there!

Laters-
Patrick

2 Comments:

  • Sarah is the best. Don't mess with her. I'm her biggest fan.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/10/05 11:36 AM  

  • Can we use a few of those "Got Shocker" stickers to tie Pick up so we do not have to listen to his sob stories any more?

    By Blogger Michelle, at 3/10/05 2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home