Doubleout.com

10.03.2005

The power of Patrick compels you!

Well I think I am ready to share a small secret with all of my doubleout.com Brothers and Sisters. I have known about this talent for some time now, but only recently have others been hip to it. Now all of you shall known about it (although I will still hold this power over you, even though you know about it). I found out about it just by talking to people, and I took notice of it.

I have the power to persuade you. I really do! Please don't think I am kidding or messing aboot (aboot: Canadian for about). For one reason or another, I was born with this power. It's a fact. I can make you do things that you don't even realize you are doing. I can make you like things you never thought you would. Case and point: Right now you are trying to think of a time in the recent future that I have done this to you, or someone around us. It's Ok, it really is! I don't use my powers for Evil, but I will sometimes have a little fun with them. Maybe it's the fact that Chubby Bastards look trusting, or maybe it's the conviction in which I speak with. I haven't nailed it down to one specific trait, but I know I got it. It's probably the reason I am in Sales at the moment. Well, that and I don't really have a ton of options at the moment (other than the coming of 13shirts.com). If you need further proof of my mystical powers. I now have you wandering what my new site, 13shirts.com, will look like and what will be available there once it is up and running. I am sorry for using you all like my own personal Sock Puppets, but you will get over it...if I tell you to.

You will stop thinking of me in 30 minutes-

Patrick

3 Comments:

  • Can you make Pick quit whining with your mind powers...and can you make Pick funnier while you are at it?

    don't mess with Sarah.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/10/05 11:38 AM  

  • Pick...
    You do more whining than you do winning. Stu is right, I am not to be messed with.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/10/05 1:35 PM  

  • I will need proof of this so called power. You know it was you that were wearing my big ass hoop earrings Saturday, not me wearing yours. :)
    Maybe that should be the pic for this weeks "Beat my caption".

    By Blogger Michelle, at 3/10/05 2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home