Doubleout.com

9.12.2005

Where have I been?

Well, let me just start by saying...So Sorry for not entertaining you properly! But seriously, I have been a busy little bee. With the NFL season starting, and a new dart season on the horizon, I have been a bit side tracked. I was also in a heated competition w/Maria in the "Look like Mike" game, although the final votes have to be recounted, she seems to have beaten me by 1 measly vote. I can't win anything! Congrats Mia, you really do deserve the title, cause your face was classic! But everyone can relax, cause the site will go on, this I promise.

Other than those distractions, I am finally getting the wheels in motion for my t-shirt company (13shirts.com a division of Elston Ink LLC). I have been doing alot of designing as well as business planning for my current venture. I hope to have that site up and running by mid to late October. So forgive me if I haven't been updating much.

I have also been feeling under the weather, cause Sunday night and Monday were no day at the beach for me. But I am starting to feel as though I can make it to work tomorrow, so keep your fingers crossed for me.

Oh yeah, here is the Picture for "Tuesday's, Beat my Caption" game.


"Hey Kelly...wanna play Steak?"

So that's been what is up with me. What about you? How the hell have you been doing? Leave a comment and let me know how everything is with you. I am worried that I have not been paying enough attention to my viewers/friends! So leave a caption, or a simple "Hello", cause I might start to worry about your well being...and nobody wants that.

Breaking a fever-

Patrick

7 Comments:

  • It's finger licking good!!

    By Blogger Michelle, at 13/9/05 7:30 AM  

  • LMAO!! Now you know that you look nothing like Ricki Lake, but I had to pick it after laughing that hard. Now why would you give people like us a choice like that?
    Apparently you need to stay home another day...seems that you are not thinking straight.

    By Blogger Michelle, at 13/9/05 7:35 AM  

  • Look at these potatos I shaped to look like meat...that'll really screw with Gefert's Atkins diet.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 13/9/05 9:43 AM  

  • Tina eat your food!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 13/9/05 11:27 AM  

  • HA HA You can't have any it's all mine!!!!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 13/9/05 10:24 PM  

  • Oh it's just Pat getting his grub on!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 13/9/05 10:25 PM  

  • Look..Ricki Lake is haveing a BBQ!!
    he he he

    By Blogger Michelle, at 14/9/05 7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home