Doubleout.com

9.20.2005

Well...I made it.

After a long wait...here is "Tuesday's, Beat my Caption". I am so very sorry it took so long to get this up here, but I was figuring out the perfect photo for this weeks game. So here it is:

"Giulio is proud of his new corner office!"

In other doublout.com news...

This coming weekend features a huge number of Birthdays of people you know! Headlining the Weekend is (of course) Myself (Sept. 26), then we have others such as Giulio (Sept. 25) and Billy Walsh (Sept. 25) as well as Dave Gleshenko (Sept. 27). I would like to say on behalf of my birthday brethren, we are proud to be Christmas Babies! Now I know what you are saying..."Christmas is months away!". Settle down everybody! I know when Chrtistmas is...it's December 25th. But exactly 9 months after December 25 (Christmas) is what...September 25. That makes us Christmas Babies (some of us just waited an extra day or two, to show our beautiful faces). So start wrapping our gifts, cause we are ready to open them!

The poll for "What Celeb do I remind you of?" has a clear winner...Kevin James (King of Queens, Hitch). Although many thought I seem like Cedric the Entertainer (Kings of Comedy, The Honeymooners), Fred Durst (Limp Bizkit), and second favorite choice Jack Black (Tenacious D, School of Rock, Shallow Hal). Thanks for playing (and voting for the 2 fattest guys)! Check out the new poll on the right!

Also, last friday my Niece Abigail took part in Elementary Night at the Valley High School football game. She was on the field while the band played the National Anthem, and also when the Vikings rolled out of the locker room on their way to a 63-0 romp of West Shamokin (game was called w/10 minutes left in the 3rd qtr cause of weather). Pictures will be up soon for all to see. She looked great in her Black and Gold!

Running Late-

Patrick

6 Comments:

  • I'd like to buy a bowel...I mean, vowel...Thank you Vanna.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 20/9/05 1:53 PM  

  • I hope they got a baffroom....
    I hope they got a baffroom here....

    Drop it on the one.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 20/9/05 2:08 PM  

  • Giulio's number finaly made the bathroom wall.

    By Blogger Michelle, at 20/9/05 4:21 PM  

  • Thanks to Azrael and "Juice" who e-mailed me for the props! That's right Brandstetter- I'm calling you out! You read doubleout and don't comment...

    I am proud of my mad skills...thanks to my "peeps". Jesus...I'm so white, I even type that like a soccer mom.

    Did you think I could let Pick be the first three time winner! NEVER!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 20/9/05 11:32 PM  

  • What kind of POT grows in that house?????

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 22/9/05 9:21 AM  

  • Now that is a shity piece of real estate!!

    By Blogger Michelle, at 22/9/05 4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home