Doubleout.com

10.06.2005

Fat People = Funny

Even though there were not alot of entries in this weeks game, they were all quality. This might have been the toughest decision I have had to make since I started this. With out further ado, this weeks winner was Azrael75 with his caption of "Little did Chen know that straining that hard taking a poo, would result in his "o-ring" blowing out.". I laughed out loud on that one (as well as a few others). Good job Az, keep the good work coming. You can click on his name above to find out what is going on in his world.

Other than that, I am going to bed. I am tired, and I still have a full belly from dinner at "Franco's" tonight. The Broiled Veal Chop did me right!

Leave a comment and let me know what your plans are this weekend, cause I would like to know what you are all up to. And maybe I will show up and hand out autographed "Got Shocker?" stickers. Won't your friends be in awe that you know me? I think not.

Waiting for the weekend-
Patrick

3 Comments:

  • Friday - meeting with the DJ

    Friday night - meeting with bridal party to solve last minute questions

    Saturday a.m. - strip district for flowers

    Saturday 2 p.m. - tuxedo fittings

    Saturday 6 p.m.- nervous breakdown

    Sunday - more breakdowns

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/10/05 9:36 AM  

  • Going to Red Lobster for the all you can eat shrimp fest. Stop by you can sign the bill. :)

    By Blogger Michelle, at 6/10/05 10:56 AM  

  • Well I would rather my weekend not be filled with women but hey...everyone has their fetishies..that is just not mine.
    Oh and they have women with loose morals in Findlay...hmmm who knew. I know they have Alpacas....LMAO!!

    By Blogger Michelle, at 6/10/05 3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home