Doubleout.com

1.07.2006

Yeah for nipples!

Ok, so that wasn't all that tough of a Tuesday game. Dog's nipples are known around the world! What was I thinking? So good job to all of you that guessed correctly.

I am watching a little playoff football right now, and will be heading out to play darts in a bit. So I wanted to jump on here and say hi. Thanks for looking! Make yourself at home. You want a sandwich?

Oh...be sure to get the uncorked version of "Wedding Crashers" and watch it a few times. That movie is fun and funny! I think I watched it 4 times this week already. Also another good one was "40 Year Old Virgin", we watched that last Sunday and we laughed multiple times. So that's this weeks installment of "Movies with Patrick Elston". If I see anything good this week, I will be sure to let you know how it was. If you would like me to review any movie in particular, just leave a comment letting me know what it is, cause I've probably already seen it.

Going to shave my heads (that's right...I said "Heads")-
Patrick

1 Comments:

  • if your watching chick movies ,something about mary is hillarious. if your going to play darts when are you coming to boston/cape cod,ma.?dart players from around the world and country have always been welcome here any div.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 18/3/06 1:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home