Doubleout.com

12.27.2005

I got new stuff.


Well another Christmas has come and gone. But one thing is for sure, I will always remember this one. It all started Friday night when we celebrated Mike's 40th birthday. My mom cooked a Turkey and Taters, while Sarah took care of the rest of the grub. Everything was delicious! After we ate, we played Holiday Charades and laughed a lot. (people present: Sarah, Abby, Rob, Me, Maria, Toul, Kelly, Terry, and of course Mike) Maria and I got home and wrapped a bunch of gifts.

Christmas Eve started with a quick visit from The Wa-Wa's (Andy and Kelly) who stopped and gave us a nice bottle of wine for the holiday, we then went to my Mom's place to open gifts and have a wonderful dinner with her and my Sisters family. I got so much nice stuff, and I think they all enjoyed what we got them. (people present: Me, Maria, Sarah, Rob, Abby, Terry, Grandma, and Aunt the Nun) We left there and went to Giulios parents house for some Italian Xmas eve Din-Din. They welcomed us into their home and I proceeded to eat all kinds on fish. It was all so good and his family is great. (people present: Me, Maria, Toul, Kelly, Steve, Toul's parents, sisters, niece and nephew, and sister fiancee) Oh yeah...did I tell you that Toul asked Kelly to marry him, and she said yes! I can't wait for that party!

We then drove back home (with Kelly and Toul in tow) to get ready for our annual Xmas Eve bash. We made it in just enough time to exchange with them before anyone else showed up. But once people started coming, they just kept coming! Not much after 9pm, our house was holiday central. There was food, booze, friends, and gifts all night long! (So many pictures...just click here to see them) The sunglasses we gave as our party favors, seemed to really be a hit. Man, there was so much fun, it would take me hours to tell you all about it. So just check out the pictures and use your imagination. The last few people left around 3 am and I joined Maria for a Christmas Slumber. (people present at party: Me, Maria, Toul, Kelly, Michele, Buz, Therese, Herb, Sarah, Abby, Rob, Billy, Kelly, Terry, Rod, Judi, Jake, Mary, Mike, Gef, Donna, and Ella)

Christmas day was spent visiting Maria's Dad and Grandma in Oakmont, and giving them their gifts. I always enjoy seeing them as they always make me smile. We then stopped at Nancy's house for dinner and the gift exchange with my Mom's family. We got some nice stuff and had a few laughs, and some really good food. Sarah got nothing in the gift exchange and we all cracked up at her expense. (people there: Alot) Then went to my Dad's to visit with he and Judi. I was happy to see him alive, after all the boozing he did at my house the night before. I ate mass amounts of cookies and still had a plate of food. We gave them gifts and it seemed as though we did good with our selections. Rod, you better like that Cornhole set we made you. We dropped off Sarah and Abby (we seem to pick up passengers wherever we go, it's ok though, cause we like them). Getting home, we were tired and ready to relax and go through the loot we got. We got so many nice things, and I want to thank each and everyone of you for the thoughtful gifts you bought us this year! Good job everyone!

Well, it's 4:29 am and I am tired. Leave a comment and let me know how your holiday was. Ok?

Still sporting holiday hard nipples-
Patrick

7 Comments:

  • I love Christmas!! It sounds as though you were surrounded by a lot of family and friends, which is the best part of the holiday season.
    I had a wonderful Christmas, I got a lot of nice things, but most of all I was with the people that I love.
    Here's to wishing everyone a Happy and Healthy New Year...Cheers!!!

    By Blogger Michelle, at 27/12/05 7:44 AM  

  • I had a great time friday night @ Sarah's. We had good grub Sat and Sun @ Giulio's parents house. Sat night was great @ Pat & Riz's as usual.
    But sorry guys the greatest thing for me is that I got engaged.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 27/12/05 12:38 PM  

  • Congratulations Kelly and Toul!!!

    By Blogger Michelle, at 27/12/05 12:54 PM  

  • Yes, I agree with Kelly. The greatest thing was getting engaged. ( It's not everyday that someone gets engaged to the "HOTTEST" man on earth. ) We all had fun, and I thank Pat for getting me my new darts. Pat, be prepared to stay on the list. Also, Sarah n Dog, we love the tables you guys gave us, they were GREAT.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 27/12/05 2:33 PM  

  • I had a wonderful christmas. Having dinner with my children and partying with good friends. Christmas eve. was great. Got some really nice gifts that I love very much. Thank you all for the great gifts. Hope you all enjoy your gifts also. See ya new years eve. Be safe all. Congrads to Kelly and Toul again. Can't wait for that great wedding.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 27/12/05 10:37 PM  

  • Christmas was great this year...the first where I wasn't waiting for MY engagement ring. Thanks to everyone for a great Christmas and a great year in general. I guess my favorite part, needless to say, was being with Abby and Rob and all of my family and friends. Still waiting for that gift from the Millirons...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 28/12/05 10:42 AM  

  • As the new year is upon us I would like to give you all this gift, I know that I will need it.

    Spell to cure a hangover:

    I call upon this Ancient Magic to make tomorrow mot as tragic.
    As I drink my booze today keep the hangover Gremlins away. Make me fresh, make me clear as I'll be drinking gallons of beer.

    I can feel the headache going away already. hee hee


    Happy New Year Everyone!!!!

    By Blogger Michelle, at 28/12/05 2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home