Doubleout.com

1.08.2006

Who Dey?

After watching my Steelers answer the age old question "Who dey think gonna beat dem Bengals?", I felt inspired to come here and let the world know how pleased I am with that victory. Sorry to any of my Cincy Fans (Azrael) that come here, as I am sure the photos shown here might be worse than seeing naked pictures of someone's Grandmother, but I am gonna cheer while I can.

Also I am ready for the comeback of Howard Stern, as I will wake up early tomorrow to hear his first words on Sirius. My new receiver will be tuned to Howard 100 (sirius radion channel 100) @ 6 am Monday morning. Let the revolution begin.

1 Comments:

  • um Az...wasn't Kimo a big hero when he played for Cinci? You could see when they showed the replay that he was upset that he hurt him.

    As for 16 years of no playoffs...move to the 'Burgh, dude.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/1/06 2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home