Doubleout.com

10.17.2005

"Hey buddy...that's MySpace!"

Other than having a very fun weekend. I officially joined Myspace.com. I am not sure what inspired me, but if you want to check me out a little bit more, just click here. There is also a link added to the "Places to see" links on the side of this page. Come join me and become one of my "Friends" cause right now, I ain't got any (other than the guy that runs the site).

Also, thanks to all the guys that came to the party on Friday night, and I hope you all had a good time. Also I hear the ladies had fun on Saturday night, so the weekend seemed to be a success. I will see you all on Tuesday.

Leave a comment if you had a good weekend-
Patrick

4 Comments:

  • I sure had a good time this weekend. And I heard the guys really had a good time. Did you get any pictures Pat?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 17/10/05 9:29 AM  

  • I had lots of fun, dancing with toilet paper (?)...but I heard the guys had a great time. Care to elaborate Patrick?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 17/10/05 9:32 AM  

  • The pictures I have are of a few of us playing poker. Not that exciting. We did have a good time though.

    By Blogger Patrick, at 17/10/05 9:51 AM  

  • P - I need you to send me those pics...for scrapbooking and my other Martha-esque activities.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 17/10/05 9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home