Doubleout.com

12.18.2006

Merry Christmas!


Yeah, I know. I never do anything around here anymore. Well, here is the reason...

I suck.

Yeah, as if you didn't know that already. I spend so much time online nowadays, that when I don't have anything to do, I usually shut the laptop down and give the eyes a rest. (That is my newest excuse.)

So how the hell is everyone? That's great! Glad to hear it!

Hot damn...it's time for me to go again.

It was great seeing you all again! Really, it was.

So, Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, and a Merry Kwanza to you and yours-

Patrick

PS. I love the 2 of you that still check in on me.

2 Comments:

  • Apparently I have commented enough that you finally gave in and posted something.
    Seeing you guys in person is way better than reading it here anyway.

    Happy Holidays!!

    By Blogger Michelle, at 18/12/06 7:54 AM  

  • I still come here all the time Pat. But Michelle is right seeing you guys in person is better. Have a Merry Christmas. Have fun at your party Christmas eve. Sorry we missed it this year. Hope to see ya this week end before new years.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 24/12/06 1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home