Doubleout.com

4.05.2006

I'm not a Slacker!

I really have been using my time to get 13shirts.com up and running, that is why I haven't been here lately. Please forgive me. And for all of you checking 13shirts out, and saying to yourself, "he hasn't done anything here lately either". I have been doing much work on it but haven't re-upped that site because I am not brick and mortar ready to launch the shopping cart yet. There will be close to 30 shirt designs when it gets launched, and will have a full shopping cart for ease of use.

Again, I would like to say sorry for blowing this site off, and I appretiate all of you that still check in here on a regualr basis! You are not forgotten!

All will be back to normal over the next couple weeks-
Patrick

3 Comments:

  • Slacker ;)

    By Blogger Zeeple, at 24/4/06 9:53 AM  

  • You are wrong Zeeple...I am a "Lazy Slacker". Haha!

    Hey Az, what's up my man?

    By Blogger Patrick, at 2/5/06 10:52 PM  

  • You are a slacker, but I must say that you do it very well. :)
    I really miss your posts....please come back.
    Oh, and congrats, I heard that you took 1st in the Luck at the club...it was worth waiting all that time to shoot.

    By Blogger Michelle, at 17/5/06 7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home