Doubleout.com

2.14.2006

Did you like it?


Young Guns, was one bad ass flick! Doc and Dirty Steve take a bath together, played by Kiefer Sutherland and Dermot Mulroney. I am sure you all liked this new game, and if you would like to see more games like this, just leave a comment letting me know if you liked it.

Also check out some early designs at www.13shirts.com and let me know what you think. I value your feedback, and would like to know how the shirts and the website look so far. Please leave some comments for me! I need your help.

And if there is a shirt you would like to order, please let me know and I will try and get one made for you asap.

Working hard-
Patrick

3 Comments:

  • Dude, awesome game. Awesome shirts. Keep up both. I may haave to get one of the cunning linguist shirts for my wife since she IS a linguist. Here are a few more shirt ideas:

    1. a good fenster quote (phonetically transcribed, of course)

    Damn, when I staarted typing I had more ideas. Well they're in the ether now.

    By Blogger Zeeple, at 14/2/06 7:27 AM  

  • Love the game...heck I love any game on here that gives me a break from work.
    Glad to see that 13shirts.com is coming along, the site looks great. Can't wait to see more designs.

    Happy Valentines Day all!!!

    By Blogger Michelle, at 14/2/06 7:53 AM  

  • Even though this game made me nuts...I liked it. Get us another one, pronto.

    Loving 13shirts. Cracking up!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 15/2/06 9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home