Doubleout.com

8.28.2006

Hey everyone.

(This post is dedicated to anyone that still comes here, even though I have neglected you all for so many months now.)

Well, what have I been up to? For those of you that actually see me every once in a while, you all pretty much know what I am about to say. But really, I have been trying to get my dream going stronger and stronger every day that I am online. I have spent much time on myspace trying to promote 13shirts.com and make new and different friends. Although none of them will ever replace any of you.

But that's basically what I have been doing. Designing, promoting, selling, and networking all in hopes that my venture takes off. Maria has been so supportive of me, as well as many friends and family. The word of mouth seems to really be picking up. And that is what will make or break me.

This summer we spent a good deal of time with our friends, at various picnics and parties. I would get a nice sunburn one day, then not see the sun for a week or so, then I would get burnt again the next time we ventured out. So that was fun! My poor bald head. Many a summer hour was spent cornholing (not that type of cornholing though, I'm not that lucky). At almost every summer event we played the game also known as "Corn Toss", and everyone had a great time. Props to Maria for her awesome cornbag making skills, as after many hours of playing, we didn't break even one seam.

And now football season is back, and we had our fantasy draft this past evening. It is always fun to spend time with those guys, even though they know I am going to kick their ass, they still are nice to me. Also have been playing a little poker again. After playing steady for about 8 years, I pretty much took a 2 year break. After the poker boom, I kinda shyed away, but I think I might start rounding again. And I've been playing a bunch of darts (mostly in my dining room on a steel tip board). And I even played a few games in there Saturday night after we got the UFC payperveiw event. Stick, Toul, Walton, Gef and I played a few fun games of 501. Gef took out every out he had. It was outstanding!

Sorry this post has been one big ramble, made to look like an actual post (my use of paragraphs may have deceived you). Please forgive me, as I just felt the need to check in with all of you.

I'll be back-

Patrick

1 Comments:

  • You know it is hard to harass you when you post such a nice blog.
    Missed you guys this Saturday at Peanuts for the luck.
    I played cornhole some much there for awhile, I think I am now having withdraws.
    Hope all is well with you both.

    By Blogger Michelle, at 28/8/06 8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home