Doubleout.com

6.18.2006

Finally, something to write about.




I know I haven't been around here much, and I have heard about it daily. But not much has been going on other than trying to get the site fully functional.

The picture above was taken at Maria's 30th birthday bash that took place earlier this month. It was a great time, and everyone seemed to have fun. Friends from far and wide attended. And Maria is thankful for all the great gifts she got! So thanks from her, to all of you.

Then yesterday we went to Kennywood with Sarah, Dog, Abby and Gef. It was hotter than a fat man's nutsack! I found every bit of shade I could, as I watched fat girls walking around in bikini tops. It was exciting as it always is. Although watching Abby laugh and run around after every ride really makes me smile. I got a little sun and won a few prizes, so all in all it was a good day.



Happy Father's Day! While I am here, just thought I would let my dad know I was thinking of him although I didn't get to actually see him on this day. We spoke on the phone, but he, just as the rest of you, would like to see my face on a daily basis. Your gift is on it's way... it's not my fault you have Sasquatch feet and I had to order them online.

-
Patrick oot.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home