Doubleout.com

1.23.2006

Here we go!

Well I just got finished watching the Steelers beat the Broncos for the second time today (god I love tivo), and I wanted to stop in and say hey to all my fellow members of "Steeler Nation"! What a ride it has been this year. Please leave a comment with your favorite moment from the AFC Championship game.

And thanks to all that participated in Tuesday's beat my caption game! I am in too good of a mood to pick a winner, so you all win...congrats! And for all my friends, I posted the newest version of the Steeler Fight Song (aka. Here We Go) in mp3 format. So if you want it just go to the following link and download it. "Here We Go" Enjoy!

Nerves still wacked-
Patrick

5 Comments:

  • The playoffs have been everthing but boring, there have been a lot of great moments. But my favorite was seeing Bettis hold the AFC trophy. I am happy for him that he is going to the Super Bowl his last year with the team, he deserves it as well as the rest of the team. GO STEELERS!!!!!

    By Blogger Michelle, at 23/1/06 7:32 AM  

  • Bettis, as some of you know and mock me for, makes me cry because he is such a nice guy with a smile that is awesome. My favorite part of the playoffs has been watching with Abby, who hates football and bitches the whole time. But she makes me laugh. Now I have to start sewing some Steeler gear for Abby and anyone else who is interested! Go Steelers!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 23/1/06 9:35 AM  

  • My favorite moment, of the playoff games, was Giulio rubbing my belly for good luck. (MY BABY IS A LUCKY ONE. AND NO GIULIO I AM NOT REFERING TO YOU THIS TIME.)

    For everyone's information I am carrying the "Black & Golden Child". (as I have been informed by Pat, Giulio, and Riz)

    GO STEELERS!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 23/1/06 11:59 AM  

  • Az...you wouldn't want to lose to the Champions? If you're gonna get knowcked out of the playoffs, better to have been beaten by the best.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 23/1/06 1:13 PM  

  • I just like the whole thing. Everything about going to the Superbowl. PARTY TIME Like I need anything to party for. So who's having a superbowl party? Let me know.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 24/1/06 7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home